Author Topic: The Next Chapter...  (Read 20286 times)

Offline Daniel

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Boarder
Re: The Next Chapter...
« Reply #276 on: May 31, 2017, 06:47:24 PM »
well we be able to adjust the field of view, make it a little easier to see the sonar and look out the window and controls at the same time.
Yep!
Lead Developer of Machine World
Do you like Machine World? Please rate or review it on the App Store. Thanks! :)

Offline Revydemychan

• Fresh Boarder
« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2017, 02:57:06 PM »
How Deep could one dig in? or how high could one build? and can things be built in the deeper water areas

Offline Daniel

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Boarder
« Reply #278 on: June 01, 2017, 03:05:19 PM »
How Deep could one dig in? or how high could one build? and can things be built in the deeper water areas
There are no set limits whatsoever. Yes, things can be built in water as long as there is reachable ground for the foundation elements to attach to. So, at launch the limit is the maximum length of the longest support pillars. We could add longer pillars, and floating foundations (think offshore rigs, etc.) to solve that if someone wants to build far out at sea.
Do you like Machine World? Please rate or review it on the App Store. Thanks! :)

Offline Revydemychan

• Fresh Boarder
« Reply #279 on: June 01, 2017, 03:24:07 PM »
There are no set limits whatsoever. Yes, things can be built in water as long as there is reachable ground for the foundation elements to attach to. So, at launch the limit is the maximum length of the longest support pillars. We could add longer pillars, and floating foundations (think offshore rigs, etc.) to solve that if someone wants to build far out at sea.

Ahh. Do you plan on updating the steam page with the new videos?

Offline Daniel

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Boarder
« Reply #280 on: June 01, 2017, 04:27:12 PM »
Ahh. Do you plan on updating the steam page with the new videos?

Yes, I suppose we should. Really focused on just getting everything done now. :)

Offline mechazawA110

• Fresh Boarder
« Reply #281 on: June 01, 2017, 04:29:01 PM »
That's how I feel. I'm more worried about release than anything. I'm so ready to play this