Author Topic: List of Issues/Bugs/Glitches  (Read 332 times)

Offline jmoney1095

• Fresh Boarder
List of Issues/Bugs/Glitches
« on: August 03, 2017, 01:43:08 AM »
Here are a few bugs I have come across while playing MW2. Overall the game is a lot of fun though!

1)  Dump Trailer - When you load dirt into the dump trailer and then go to dump the dirt, the dirt disappears, and nothing comes out of the trailer.

2)  Doors (Interior and Garage Doors) - The doors on houses are a little glitchy.  When you open them they move, then stop, then keep moving, then stop for a while, before finally opening all the way.  The click spot to open the garage door on the inside does not appear unless the door is already open.  The door can be closed from the inside, and, If you continue to look at the click spot, can be opened again from the inside.  If, however, you look away and then back at the click spot it will disappear again (inside only, outside click spot works fine).

3)  Vehicles on Foundations - If you drive/park a vehicle on a foundation then occasionally something weird will happen, like the vehicle will flip over.  (Maybe it briefly sinks into the foundation)

4)  Steering - Steering vehicles would be easier if the wheel re-centered faster

Offline Daniel

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Boarder
Re: List of Issues/Bugs/Glitches
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 09:33:34 AM »
Thanks for your feedback! We'll take a look at those issues ASAP! :)
Lead Developer of Machine World
Do you like Machine World? Please rate or review it on the App Store. Thanks! :)

Offline Hiddenspider

• Super-Fresh Boarder
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 05:17:08 PM »
I found that the bulldozer needs some work. The steering and movement are buggy. I also found  when I it is not very good at dozing in general. I was trying to flating out my road. I could not get it to push the little mole hills I had in it.

Offline Revydemychan

• Fresh Boarder
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 11:40:28 PM »
I found that the bulldozer needs some work. The steering and movement are buggy. I also found  when I it is not very good at dozing in general. I was trying to flating out my road. I could not get it to push the little mole hills I had in it.

Yeah I find the bulldozer needs either more power, grunt, or weight behind it.

Offline Hotwire

• Super-Fresh Boarder
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 08:32:04 AM »
I have spent the last hour trying to get the dozer to behave the way I would like.

It helps to use the auto level setting, but it still ends up with many ridges and doesn't come close to smooth.

The driving is down right frustrating. I have tried the key board and using a PS3 controller. When driving the tracks independently unless you stop, and push the sticks the same amount in the opposite X axis, you don't turn and end up racing forward. Once moving forward you cannot just let up on one track to turn, you must come to a complete stop and try again. It really feels as though the tracks have very minimal traction and I just end up flooring it and praying that I go the direction I want. This does not lead to any ability to be precise in road building.

I think the power is not the main issue, however it would be nice to control the throttle the same as the excavator so that I could control my speed. With an appropriate speed the blade in float mode may be able to keep up with changes in terrain so that we end up close to a smooth surface in the end.

Offline Hiddenspider

• Super-Fresh Boarder
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 06:24:23 PM »
Alright, since the latest update I have found some bugs so I figured I would report them. 1. There seems to be major collision issues with the bridge peices (the bridge start/end, and the platforms). 2. The bridge pillar base once ordered can not be manipulated.   3. The mobile crane won t connect to parts.   And 4. Now the excavator's track simulation is just as broke as the bulldozer now. Just a few that I have noticed well playing. But any who I'm off to play some more MW2. Keep up the great work